Monday, October 29, 2012

doing some sleuthing/phone photo dairy #8






  oh, the season of creating costumes! my second costume was worn last saturday evening when my boyfriend and i went to a house show/halloween party at a loft close by ours. thinking of ideas the whole afternoon, i decided to go with a classic, nancy drew. this is an outfit that i would wear daily, but it's fun to see if people can guess who i am. i bought the dress i am wearing at a vintage warehouse, re-runs, in the west bottoms earlier that day. my boyfriend dressed up as Gilligan  from Gilligan's island the tv show, but sometimes flipped his hat up (he said it was uncomfortable) and became a sailor. we only took a few pictures before taking a short, but extremely chilly walk to the event that evening.







here's a little peak of random things i've been up to!
(from top to bottom):

some inspiration from country living magazine for wall decor with pressing leaves//a vintage map i found at thistle for my loft//a new skirt that i am in love with//favorite fall booties (a little dirty!)//an all black outfit for the halloween season//school day outfits//honey latte at parisi cafe in union station//best pumpkin ale i had all season//fortune cookies//renaissance crowds//dog sitting the cutest little dog ever//eating freebirds burritos for the first time//late dinner at gates bbq (my meal was onion rings with veggies)//home-made falafel sandwiches and cream soda//curried chickpeas with rice and a great movie//lazy saturday mornings while dog sitting//my blog is official, i made my own business cards! 


16 comments:

  1. Schlafly pumpkin ale is the best! This past summer, we went to the brewery tour in St Louis, and my only question to them was, "When can i get some pumpkin beer?!" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute update! :-)
    I absolutely love the leaves! and the magnifying glass is truly awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love the one with the magnifying glass :)
    I would love to find some pumpkin ale in Germany... unfortunatly pumpkin is not that common here. But I love everything with pumpkin.
    Have a great start in the week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the business cards! They look fantastic. And your food pictures are making me so hungry!

    Love the costume, you look so adorable!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw your so cute! love this post ;)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your vintage feeling in the pictures! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Nancy Drew is such a cute costume idea! I love the photo with the magnifying glass :)

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an adorable costume-nancy drew is such a good idea. So many people reuse the same old boring ideas year after year, but yours is so original! love it!

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the cutest outfits!! i also like your vintage map :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and you have fantastic taste in socks (and entire outfits too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super great post! You look adorable.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  12. love to see you have your own little style, such cute pictures!
    and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog dear!

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your Nancy Drew-inspired outfit! I love your blog so much! <333

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That photo of you with the magnifying glass is the best. Also, I've been doing a horrible job of keeping up on blogs lately. I just looked through all of your posts that I've missed and I seriously love everything you wear, I want your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your photos and your style,such a nice blog♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...