Thursday, January 17, 2013

violet eyes




 (painted sticks in vase, older diy) 




 (clipboards of things and handmade paper tags I cut out at my loft. placed in the dining room.)

 (bundled up in the warmest of scarves, for school days.)


 (favorite bows to wear in my hair.)




   I believe there is a lot to be said about a person who can manage a busy schedule  I always admire those people; the ones whom always keep a calm presents about the day and yet, seem to always find time for themselves. My first week of this semester has shown me how much of schedule I will have to have in order to succeed. My planner is like my child and I have been planning constant of my school days/evenings. I am becoming more of a Type A personality everyday.
   I am having a four day weekend starting tomorrow, which I am more than thankful for. It will be filled of seeing friends I have been too busy to connect with, having my family over for dinner, cleaning my old loft, doing homework, and adding more items to my shop. I think every student needs a shortened week at the beginning of the semester. 

8 comments:

  1. Aww...I just noticed this header...Is it new? I really love it! I also think that you are a rockstar for being in school and running your etsy and finding time to blog along with a life/friends/love/etc. :) I hope you have a productive (but fun!) long weekend, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header and the photos look great!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your glasses! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :)


    Cotton Candy Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely dress! Love the decoration on ur house

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color looks lovely on you dear! Love the neckline on the dress too :) And ah, love the painted stick decoration too!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...