Monday, July 8, 2013

three little tulips













(everything worn here is vintage or thrifted) 

   You can tell things are starting to become my normal schedule again when I purchase a new planner. My life as of lately has been up in the air and unorganized, not necessarily bad, just unlike the usual weeks of my time. This summer I have not been as booked-up to the rim as my normal days consisted of, and I honestly have missed it. Things are filling back up again, and I am excited to write down some tasks and to-do lists in my bright pink planner. (I am strange, I know!)
   I am a huge fan of finding quotes or writing in random places, inspirational and kind of course (such as the last photograph above). Back when I was in high school, a friend and I would write random things on street corners and parks in hope to brighten others days. It always makes my day when I find these little things. 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely lady in red. Your photos are beautiful :) ♥

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute and that dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable :) Love your dress. And that field of flowers is amazing! You are lucky as there is nothing like that anywhere near me (that I know of).

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is sweet! I like to do similar things, like leave a penny heads up for someone to find.

    your dress/hair/everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on those thrift finds! and what a glorious tunic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute dress...love your feet tattoos
    xoxo

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! so awesome, look so adorable :D
    love yout outfit <3<3

    check my new post here,
    RubyandRosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I alwys love to start a new planner- its always like a new change to start up all over and to change everything ;). I also love to write things in my planner and to look foward to nice dates and vacation while looking at the date in the planner... have fun with yours :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so adorable - i love your dress

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is so cute! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...