Wednesday, November 13, 2013

wild palms













(everything worn here is either vintage or thrifted) 

  I have kinda been a homebody these past few days. Not the kind that curls up with book and watches Netflix all evening (although that does happen quite often), but that all of my work consist of me being home. All the homework, online class I'm taking, editing/submitting photographs, trying to re-photograph/organize my shop, more homework... whenever I'm not at class during the weekdays, home is where the rest of my work lies. I'm starting to see why coffee houses are filled with people, we just need an area designated for work besides home (because I tend to get distracted with cooking.) 
  I pulled out my fall leave tights for the first time this season the other day when my boyfriend and I were browsing some artists workshop sales in the Crossroads. We only ended up with fancy ashtrays, a few items of clothing, and a sea fishing pole... which were the opposite of what i was expecting to come home with. I'm also beginning to get excited for winter, and to bring out woolly sweaters and giant furry coats... I already sense a change in the season.

16 comments:

  1. I am SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS OF YOUR SUSHI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! They tell a wonderful story! I especially love the street art.

    http://www.melindadiorio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall art is fantastic and I love your dress! Although I couldn't see it close up but it seems to fit you well and looks very whimsical ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fall leaves tights are adorable, I have a shirt with a similar pattern! Once I wore it in spring and some guy said: "It's not fall now!" - he really doesn't understand anything about beautiful colorful leaves. Love all of your photos - very cozy and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cool graffiti and your pancakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quality of your photos are so, so amazing. LOVE your editing! I hear you on the unusual homebodiness - I blame the changing seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is always so dreamy and nostalgic. I love the feeling of looking through your pictures. Oh and those tights are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos and unique vintage style. I too take online classes and find that it makes me spend a lot of time at home now. Well, that and I actually have become a bit of a homebody- love to cook and bake too as well as scrapbook- even though I haven't done it in a while because of lack of time. -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dresses are so cute! And the food looks delicious<3
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, are those vintage dresses I see? Love these shots! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos, i love the one of you walking along the wood. I agree about the coffeeshop thing, I've been applying for jobs etc and I realized if I do it at home, nothing ever, ever gets done. Love your bun

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that yellow dress! So pretty. Your photos are amazing as always ♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tights and that sushi looks amazing! Beautiful photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely photos! I particularly love the one of you walking on the log. The texture is so amazing!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a lovely blog. You're photos are all too too sweet! :) That sushi looks divine!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...