Friday, January 11, 2013

gettin' in tune












   Today I finished organizing my craft room. Yes, you heard it right, MY craft room! I am extremely happy and lucky to have a space that inspires me to create (and use it to do homework/study/etc) and keep everything that is a little "too cutesy" for the rest of the house (according to my boyfriend).My cats have been thoroughly enjoying all the space our new home has to offer. They have been running up and down the stairs constantly, and trying to explore every inch of the house.  My winter break is almost to an end, starting school back up Monday, so the only thing I have been doing is unpacking household items. I believe I will meet my goal by getting everything done by Sunday. 
   A few of the items I am wearing here are from the lovely Megan  from Kiddo TV blog. We are doing a little "thrift swap" with each other. The bow clips, the dress, and the tights are all from her. She defiantly knows my style and they are such lovely items. I adore each one so much! 

11 comments:

  1. great photos :)
    I love cats ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post!

    xx,A.

    new post on:
    www.smilinglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwww! Penny Loafers! I wanty. Love your blog.

    xo
    Taylor
    Nothing but a Pigeon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! Glad your kitties are doing well with the move! I remember when we moved once, my cats went hay-wire! It was insane!! Haha
    Much love
    ~Ama

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is always such fun to visit, you have such cute pictures all the time. and that's so awesome you get your own craft room!! i don't even have my own desk and i have to say it's hard to concentrate when you don't have a corner dedicated to working. and your kittens are so sweet looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your craft room is so beautiful!!! it's so cute and decorated with such great, vintagey lovelies. very you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your craft room is a vintage dream come true! So jealous!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww the dress looks so perfect on you my dear, yay! You are so dang lucky to have a craft room, love what you've done, especially the cute little figures! Your photo style is magical, darling!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's nice to have a little corner of cute to yourself! I'm adoring all the little darling animals keeping you company!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are so dreamy! Love this!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...