Wednesday, February 13, 2013

on the lookout




(opps! my scanner cut off the article, read it here!) 


(coat: thrifted, dress: thrifted, hat: t.j. maxx, tights: kiddo tv, flats: thrifted., earrings: thrifted.) 

   Why yes, that is giant picture of me in Ink magazine! I was just popping in today to let my readers know I have been featured in my favorite local read, Ink, that was just issued today. I was photographed awhile ago (which I remembered I was wearing this outfit!) and I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my interview being published. I had such a wonderful feeling of being recognized in my hometown for my sense of style and to talk about blog/inspirations. Although, in this article I believe I sound like a five year old, my mom says I sound "fun". So, we'll leave it at that! 
   The read the full length article, click here! Thanks for letting me share. 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, kudos to you for the magazine feature! What a cool thing to have happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool ! And such a great pic of you in that interview, you look so cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! congratulations darling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, great news dear ^_^ You deserve to be on that magazine, your style is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THATS SOOO Cool. You must be pysched! Congrats love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! that is awesome, and you are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, congrats! your outfit is lovely on both occasions. i love the color of the dress in the magazine outfit.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy wow! Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats lovely <3 <3 <3
    you look wonderful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh congrats!! That is lovely :-) I am going to have to pop over and read the article. And can I just tell you that I am smitten that mint green dress. The hat and navy dress are so perfect too! You have some of the prettiest vintage pieces I've seen! xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just picked up a copy; I'm so excited for you!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...