Tuesday, September 24, 2013

sponsorship: october


 Hello readers! The month of October is creeping around the corner, which means there will be more spaces open for sponsors! This month of October is my favorite month of the year; including so many fall activities, festivals, and autumn happenings. I have a large size for $20 (which can include a collaboration* and is at the top of the ad section) and a small size for $10, which both will be purchased through Adproval.
   I am also open for ad swaps on small size ads (with blogs along the same content and size as my own), and ideas of collaboration. I do ad swaps on a month-by-month basis, so make sure to re-apply! More information on sponsorship here. I would always prefer to do swaps, I love meeting new bloggers/small businesses and seeing my favorite blogs/shops posted on my site.
*collaborations for the Large Ad Size can include (but not limited to) a giveaway, a review and/or feature of a product/service, or other ideas that can be consulted.  For an actual "sponsored" post, please contact me for payment details and more information. 

Some numbers:
  • Over 900 followers on gfc, bloglovin', and email subscribers.
  • Over 2,400 followers on social media websites: including instagramfacebooktumblr and twitter
  • Post 4-5 days a week.
  • Over 10,000 page views last month. 
  • Largely viewed from United States, Russia, and United Kingdom. 
  • A growing, hometown reader following (Kansas City, MO). Featured in a local magazine publication and news television segment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...