Saturday, December 7, 2013

i heard the bells














(tights: h&m, bunny broach & hair pins: c/o sugar cookie shoppe, everything else is either thrifted or vintage) 

  It is finally really starting to feel like the Christmas season. Thanksgiving was so late this year, it seems as though Christmas should be farther away than it actually is. I finished decorating my apartment, wrapped up my Christmas gifts (of which I've almost completed), and started gathering ideas for Christmas cards... then things started feeling a little more in the spirit. I also love seeing all the local antique stores, such as the River Market Antiques, that have their Christmas displays in their windows. I always wish I had a retail job this time of year to be able to help create one. 
  I believe it also helped that the first snow of the year was yesterday, snow always makes it feel more like the holiday season. It has also been in the single digits in the mornings here for the past few days. Decembrrr has officially begun. 

12 comments:

  1. It is looking a bit christmas-y in these photos. Not sure what it is about this outfit, but I feel it is very winter appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair pin & skirt! it's has beautiful colors and texture.
    the glitter glue on your stockings is making me nostalgic! I'll have to do that this year, I'll have a new stocking now that I've moved out. I also love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how festive these pictures are. And your outfit is so cute, it reminds me of what they wore in the movie Cold Mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the prettiest photos.(: I love the feeling of Christmas in them, and your outfit is so pretty!

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your antiquing escapades never fail to delight me. Lovely photos Lindsey!

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh :D Nice to hear you decorated your appartment :D I adore Christmas so much ^-^
    Your outfit is sooo beautiful. I adore the vintage feeling to this whole post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it definitely looks like Christmas! i hung stockings and thought of card designs too... i also want to make a glittery garland. i love the one you have on display!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Love your skirt as well. That Christmas bunting is just too cute!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the coolest style, best hair and your just so pretty, and because of this I'm your newest follower, can't wait to read more and more of your blog :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you have such a nice blog! you're style is amazing

    besides, that outfit is great, you knew how to place it right! nice background :D

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

     
    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love those wooden busts in that antique store!!!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...