Wednesday, March 12, 2014

you will always bring me flowers












The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also. 
-Harriet Ann Jacobs

    The season of spring is upon us, the afternoons are becoming full of warmth of again and the evenings are still full of a slight chill. Although I have said many times how winter is my favorite season of the year, I am actually more than ready for the flowers to bloom again. I have been trying to gather seasonal inspiration lately to prepare myself for the change of the weather, which is how I decided on how to style this shoot I conducted here. This vintage flower print dress, paired with a diy yarn pom pom headband, was the perfect attire for the "still-wintery" outside scenery. 
    We explored around Cave Spring, a historical nature site/trail, which was by far one of the neatest places I've wandered through in the last couple of months. There is a small cave, which was far too tiny to slip past anything besides the small entrance. If you are a local, I'd highly recommend heading there. It was also my first time experimenting with smoke bombs while photographing, which will probably not be the last time. You can find more of my previous shoots on my photography website

9 comments:

  1. Lindsey, wow, these photos are so amazing and you certainly made the theme of winter into spring come to life with the clothing choices and location. Great :) And that dress that your friend is wearing is amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, as is that dress. You are way talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such dreamy photography! You are really talented!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in these photos are so magical! And the mistiness is really mesmerizing. Such great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the contrast between her colorful dress and the woods is perfect.
    the smoke bomb photo is on of my favorite! you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are magical, love everything about them - SO pretty! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. These flowers come into bloom in early spring: A snowdrop carpet at Bank Hall, Bretheton in February. Blossom of Lesser celandine. selling there

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...