Thursday, April 17, 2014

dream a little dream of me














    Ah, it may have took a bit longer than I excepted, but the trees are finally looking like spring has arrived. I forgot how much I love driving down Broadway and seeing all the "cotton ball" like blossoms on the trees on my way home from school, the little flowers popping up everywhere (even a small tulip plant right outside my apartment), and the green grass glowing so bright in the sunshine. This time of the year is perfect for wearing lots of color, hints the bright blue skirt I wore the other day, and still time for sweater tights (to provide a little bit of extra warmth, I'm the girl who is always cold). For some reason I also decided to support a middle part that day, which happens sometimes when your bangs are cut in a V shape and are getting rather long... possibly thinking of growing them out again. 
    I also recently found a new favorite store, Yoki, which is a Japanese-themed home decor/goods store in the Rivermarket neighborhood. I fell in love with every single item here, I could hardly walk away from anything, and I can't wait to purchase more of the cutest things I have ever seen from here. I bought a little sushi rolling kit from Yoki the other day, and my boyfriend and I have been eating it for all of our meals. We have also been going to the local farmer's market more frequently since the weather is warmer, and nothing is better than buying fresh veggies then coming home to cook them. 
    I just finished up a weekend of dog sitting, which consisted of me lounging around and watching cable television (I don't have that luxury at my apartment). I am ready for a much more relaxing week than the last few have been. I recently finished up training for some volunteering I am starting, looking for a summer job, and starting on a new magazine project. I think I just simply like keeping myself busy... and that's okay. 

15 comments:

  1. I wish I could also drive down Broadway *.*

    Love these pictures x

    Happy easter in advanced!

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures, especially the last xx

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that shop looks amazing! I'd probably try to buy everything in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blossoms are so beautiful! They're definitely my favourite thing about this time of year, loving the colbalt blue skirt too! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely entry,
    Keep up your lovely style
    i adore your Blog <3

    btw do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I will follow you back
    if you feel like.

    here is my Blog:
    http://www.amelyrose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that kind of skirts, they look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum! sushi!!!! the rolls look beautiful! i thought they were restaurant made :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherry Blossom and pig planters?! I want to be friends! Your outfit is super cute too, I love the mustard on the electric blue.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire your style! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love of your photos, dear. Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos you got there. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your photos, dear. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...