Thursday, April 3, 2014

it might as well be spring






“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...
"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...” 
― Frances Hodgson Burnett,


   I cannot fully comprehend that spring has arrived. It seemed just like yesterday I was digging out my woolly sweaters and heavy coats for the winter season. Although I am on the verge of sadness to see winter leave, I do love the blooming of flowers and warmer breezes in the spring time. I have been trying to pull out all my pastels and floral prints for the start of the season, and I can't wait for more rainy April days that will shortly bring flowers in May. I have made my seasonal to-do list here as you can see, which I am excited about checking all of these off my list by the time summer arrives. I do hope this spring season stays for awhile, I am not completely looking forward to the heat of summer yet (or really ever for that fact!). Readers, what is on your spring to-do list? 

10 comments:

  1. Spring, finally <3!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the blue and pink together. They are just so pretty.

    I don't really have a spring to do list as I am going into Autumn. It's still been quite warm though! I am loving an excuse to wear a scarf and beanie. I have missed them!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your to-do list makes it sound like you're going to have a great spring! I'm not sure what I'm going to get up to yet... But hopefully it will involve warmer and dryer weather than what I am experiencing at the moment!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your to do list sounds amazing! I love your brown loafers :)
    The nicer weather makes me so happy I'm going to take a lot more photos and go on bike rides and explore the woods :) Parade season is starting up again soon and so I'll be dressed up in Colonial clothing and playing fife & drum almost every weekend soon which I'm super excited about!
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers * Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little collections such as in the first photo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and inspiring. I adore this post. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. homemade soap is something i would really like to try too!
    bike rides could also be on my to do list this spring, i miss biking but the city is too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...