Tuesday, April 23, 2013

sponsorship: may



 Hello readers! May is springing upon us quickly, which means there will be more spaces open for sponsors! This month of May will bring many wonderful things (start of summer break, Mother's Day, Cinco de Mayo, and Memorial Day). I have a large size for $17 (which includes a "sponsor introduction" post and the top of the ad section) and a small size for $6 (which both will be purchased through passionfruit, very easily).
   I am also open for ad swaps on small size ads, and ideas of collaboration (email me if interested). More information on sponsorship here. I would always prefer to do swaps, I love meeting new bloggers/small businesses and seeing my favorite blogs/shops posted on my site.

Some numbers:
  • Over 550 followers on gfc and bloglovin'.
  • Over 1,500 followers on social media websites: including instagramfacebook, and twitter
  • Post 4-5 days a week.
  • Over 5,500 page views last month. 
  • Largely viewed from United States, Russia, and United Kingdom. 
  • A growing, hometown reader following (Kansas City, MO). Featured in a local magazine publication and news television segement. 



Feel free to contact me (hellomrrabbitblog(at)gmail(dot)com) for unanswered questions/anything else! I look forward to hearing from you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...