Monday, May 27, 2013

sponsorship: june


 Hello readers! June is right around the corner, which means there will be more spaces open for sponsors! This month of June will bring many wonderful things (start of summer and Father's Day). I have a large size for $16 (which includes a "sponsor introduction" post and the top of the ad section) and a small size for $6 (which both will be purchased through passionfruit, very easily).
   I am also open for ad swaps on small size ads, and ideas of collaboration (email me if interested). More information on sponsorship here. I would always prefer to do swaps, I love meeting new bloggers/small businesses and seeing my favorite blogs/shops posted on my site.

Some numbers:
  • Over 600 followers on gfc and bloglovin'.
  • Over 2,000 followers on social media websites: including instagramfacebook, and twitter
  • Post 4-5 days a week.
  • Over 6,000 page views last month. 
  • Largely viewed from United States, Russia, and United Kingdom. 
  • A growing, hometown reader following (Kansas City, MO). Featured in a local magazine publication and news television segment


Feel free to contact me (hellomrrabbitblog(at)gmail(dot)com) for unanswered questions/anything else! I look forward to hearing from you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...