Monday, August 19, 2013

made at home: chocolate avocado kiwi pudding




Chocolate Avocado Kiwi Pudding

  • 2 ripe and peeled avocados 
  • 3 peeled and cut kiwis (1 for garnish) 
  • 1/3 cup of agave nectar (or honey)
  • 1/2 cup of coco powder
  • 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk (I used almond)
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla abstract  
   Peel and slice the avocados and kiwis, and place them into a blender. Add the agave nectar, coco powder, vanilla abstract, and milk into the blender with the fruits. Blend ingredients until mixture is smooth and no lumps, then serve in a small bowl or refrigerate until desired coldness. 




   So, I know this whole avocado chocolate pudding is not a new adventure for anyone to create, but I had the sudden urge to put a little spin on this today. Whenever I had used a recipe in the past, it would always still taste like avocado and not nearly sweet enough for my liking.  I am beyond happy with this simple, fruity chocolate pudding I blended up today, and it makes for a perfect summery snack. The extra kiwi I sliced up to add in the pudding made this even more tasty.  I think I might have a new obsession with pudding...

22 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I may have to try that recipe!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! i never even thought of this combination! Avacado + Chocolate + Kiwi... I'm trying to imagine what this would taste like, it must be a flavor explosion! I must give this a try sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...
    PS- thanks for also visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super in love with the composition of your photos!! So stunning, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its the first time I even heard of a combo like this sounds and looks interesting, pitty I cant eat avo's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this sounds and looks delicious! i must give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate? Avocado? Kiwi? Hell yes! I gotta try this out, thanks for sharing :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Tried the coffee Popsicles the other day. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it does look way too delicious !

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pudding and this sounds like such a yummy combination!

    www.dreamerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so good! I would have never guessed it had avocados in it, it just looks like chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I am so in love with avocado pudding. Lately, I've been making a batch every few weeks, and it totally satisfies my craving for something rich and creamy (I use almond milk, too!). I love this little twist you put on it (I am totally a kiwi lover as well). It looks so so yummy, I will have to try it out next time I whip up a batch. The glass it's pictured in is totally adorable as well :)

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You seriously post the yummiest recipes! I'm pinning this so I can remember to buy the ingredients ;)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness this recipe looks DELICIOUS! So original!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. That seriously looks so refreshing and delicious!! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. mm, yummy! :)

    oh my... you have one of the coolest blog i've seen lately! :)

    feel free to visit my blog + i follow you, dear :*
    the-velvet-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks great! Thanks for sharing

    polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yum yum yum this sounds and looks so good! I want it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never heard of avocado pudding whaaaat?! Sounds like putting kiwi in for a bit more sweetness was a genius idea! Love it! and You always look so cute posing with your concoctions, I need to start wearing tights again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That just looks scrumptious. I love the use of avocado. I'll have to bookmark this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a message! i always love reading your comments. i will try my best to answer any questions asked, but feel free to contact me via email (hellomrrabbitblog@gmail.com) for inquiries or more questions/comments. have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...